[IP] Re:Call Dr. ???

Buddy '-)   email @ redacted
>I have a question for the experienced pumpers, when something like this
>happens do you call your doctor or do you just handle it, do you ever call
>your doctor for unexplained highs?
>
>Carol,
    I handle the situation as best I can. I have no doctor within 65 miles.
My primary physician, has less experience with the pump than I do. I am a
"take charge" kind of guy and really don't get excited about too much. As
long as I have my user's manual and Pumping Insulin I can do anything that
needs doing. I can see nothing short of my pump emptying a full reservoir
nothing is life threatening.

You can do it 2,

Buddy '-) email @ redacted