RE: [IP] islet transplants

> assumed that because I'm a pumper, I wouldn't be a good candidate.
> The
> company is Pacific Coast Clinical Coordinators.  Is this the same one?

	I would guess that most pumpers are not so interested in long
acting basal insulin.  There are three such programs that I know about,
one from Hoechst that uses a new type of analog insulin, and one each
from Lilly and Novo that use a fatty acid attached to insulin to make it
slower.  I would guess that most pump users would not be interested in
such an insulin.

	Bill