Re: [IP] CLOGGING

Have you ever thought all this ballyhoo about Humalog going bad maybe just the
site losing it's absorbing properties? After 3 days my site gets so bad that if I
bolus I get "blowback" where as the insulin can't get in and starts to leak back
out because the site will no longer absorb anything..  Humalog is still fine..
site's bad..
Forrest