Re: [IP] Lower bgs with mixing Humalog and Regular

Wow!  I just started (week ago) mixing Velosulin and Humalog!  I was trying to
figure out which down side was less down.  The mix seems to adequately counter act
both sets.  I am doing 4 H to 1 V.  The pump educator at Kaiser said she just does
1:1.  I also seem to be able to leave my set in again at least 4 days.

Much much much better!

Thanks Michael for your persistent advice and info!