Re: [IP] Laser Surgery - How Long Does It Take For The Blood To Clear?

Meshell I have never seen the blood in my eye. I have had so many laser
surgeries that I have lost count. My last one was 2-3 years ago I think. I
see eye guy this Thurs. I don't know about blood reabsorption in the
vitreous, but the retina that has been lasered, if Iremember correctly ,
takes 6 weeks to heal. Maybe you could call the nurse in your opht's
office and ask her. I know the staff at the office I go would find out if
they didn't know or the dr. himself would call. Hope your eyes stabilize,
Roz