[IP] Blue Cross

Is anyone covered under Blue Cross Federal?  I do not know where to get pump
supplies.  Originally, I tried getting them through the Mail Order Program.
They lost the first set of prescriptions.  When I called to inquire, they told
me that they definitely covered the Minimed supplies I wanted (even though I
questioned this because several on the group said they didn't), and so I
resubmitted.  I just got notice that the Mail Order does NOT cover pump
supplies.

I contacted the place in VA that Michael uses and when they checked with B/C,
they were told they are not a network provider because they are in VA and I am
in TX.  They said I would have to pay $3800 before B/C would even begin paying
75%.  I called the Retail Pharmacy Dept and they were unable to help me.  I
then called Customer Service and all they could do was give me a listing of
providers in TX that offer ancillary services.  Most don't even sell pump
supplies.  I asked them who the network provider for insulin pump supplies,
but they didn't really provide me useful info.  Tomorrow, I am going to try to
call Home Service Medical.  I know there has been some discussion of this on
and when I tried to get into the archives, I was unable to access.  Any help
anyone could give me would be appreciated very much.  If anyone has Blue Cross
Federal or even Blue Cross, I would like to know where you get your supplies
and if there is a probelm with you ordering from an out-of-state provider.
Thanks.

Meshell