[IP] Laser Surgery - How Long Does It Take For The Blood To Clear?

Thanks everyone for the response on the flashes I am having in my right eye.
They are still happening, but it's reassuring to know that I don't need to be
real concerned.

I had touch up laser surgery on my left eye 3 weeks ago. RIght after the
surgery, the black (blood) I was seeing went away, but then came back about a
week later.  When I went for my 2 week follow up visit, the doctor said he
could still see blood in my eye, but he did not think it was rebleeding.  Here
it is 3 weeks later and I'm still seeing the blood.  I'm wondering for those
that have had laser surgery if this is common.  I don't recall this happening
with my previous laser surgeries.  Thanks for the input.

Meshell