Re: [IP] MiniMed batteries

yCarolyn are talking about the mm pump or disetronic. I have a minimed and
i put it in stop. It takes many tries (usually 2-3) rearrangement of the
three new little batteries to get the low battery to turn off. That may be
the
answer. I had just accepted that the batteries were picky and fussed away
with them . I will try leaving on the next time and see if the same thing
still happens. Thanks for the info.
The info in this group is great, Roz