[IP] Janine is happy (was: Doctors needing control)

Hi!

Well, after only 24 hours back on 4 rates, I feel better and my sugars
are 150-200.  Yahoo!  I have been reading "Pumping Insulin" and trying
to figure out boluses, since I have none now. (I am using what I used
before, which mostly worked, not just guessing!)

I got my new computer, which is sort of up, so hopefully this message
will work!

Janine
email @ redacted