[IP] High bg's & mixing Humalog / Regular

Date:          Tue, 24 Feb 1998 04:43:47 -0800
From:["Erik Wold" <email @ redacted>]

For myself I'm sure the problems I have had after some days with
humalog in the pump has nothing to do with clogging or temperature.
After just changing site my bloodsuger is imidiately better. With
humalog my bg suddenly rise unexpected after some days to 400-500 and
thats not fun. However I have tried mixing 1/5 with humalin and thats
seems to work better, so far .

Erik Wold

E-mail private: email @ redacted

----------
> From: Ted Quick <email @ redacted>
> To: email @ redacted
> Subject: [IP] Loss of strength in Humalog, was: CLOGGING
> Date: 24. februar 1998 01:34
>
> Dan Oliver wrote:
> >
> > I haven't noticed any trouble with clogging per se (and I live in
Phoenix,
> > so the Humalog and I both get plenty warm during the summer), but I
sure do
> > notice loss of potency (of the Humalog ;-) after about 2.5 days or so.
As