Re: [IP] islet transplants

Julie,

> It's always interesting to be part
>  of a clinical trial (I'm doing one now with a new long acting
>  insulin)..

I'm curious about the long-acting insulin study you are doing now.  How are
you testing the long-acting insulin while on an insulin pump?

There is a clinical testing company advertising in my local (Boise, ID) paper
for type 1 Diabetics to participate in a test of new long-acting insulin.  I
assumed that because I'm a pumper, I wouldn't be a good candidate.  The
company is Pacific Coast Clinical Coordinators.  Is this the same one?

Thanks,
Mary Jean