[IP] pump satisfaction

I wonder if the larger drops in Ha1c's might contribute to euphoric
feelings...cuz we all know how horrid we feel when our sugar is high...if
you are always high and then are normal you would feel great but if you
were in pretty good control you would not feel quite as much
difference...
just 2 cents worth...4 will buy you much more...Michelle Piper at

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]