Re: [IP] Wearing A Pump

email @ redacted wrote:
 I never loved or hated the pump, I just appreciate
>      what it has enabled me to do.

Hello,

I'm w/you on this one!  It's just a more convient way to administer
insulin to me--and at times I enjoy taking it off and going w/o it.
Medical things improve all the time--just as BG testing has over the
last 20 yrs.  I'm so glad I don't have to eyedropper my urine into that
testube any more--just to get an inaccurate BG, that I lied about to my
parents anyway ;)

I'm not expecting a cure, but I do expect something non-invasive
someday, like nasal insulin.

--
Kelly
mailto:email @ redacted