Re: [IP] Rough Weekend

go hokies! i used to be a reserch tech for v.t. school of forestry. whats that got to do w/ a messed up weekend you ask? well if you've ever been in b'burg on a weekend when uva came to town you'd know or in my case you might not remeber. but i'm smarter and more grownd up now.
NO SURRENDER NO RETREAT!!
BARRY BRUCE
email @ redacted