Re: [IP] Rough weekend...

> Anyway, what I learned from my overnight trip was don't go away
> anywhere for even a short trip w/o an insulin bottle!!  Stupid on my
> part--but not Lilly's fault!

Bear in mind that there is a rather large supply of insulin in the
cartridge/syringe in the pump, even when it is empty.

20+ units in the tube and 25 or more units in the luer lock area of
the big syringe.

It can be easily extracted with a standard insulin injection syringe
sold at ALL pharmacies.

Michael