[IP] Members Directory

I would like to put together a "Members Directory". That is an alphabetical
list with the members basic info withouth going through the profile etc....

Anyone who would like to be included in the "Member Directory." Provide me
with the following info and email to me privately at email @ redacted
Once I have compiled a list, I will post it once to the list with an
occassional update.

Don't forget, email it to email @ redacted instead of clogging up the list so I
can easily compile the info:

Of course, you can give as much or as little info as you'd like but here is a
beginning outline (if it is your spouse or child with the pump, put your
name/child's name):

Name:
DOB:
City, State:
Tele:
Dxnd:
Pump Type and Start Date:
Insulin:
I have personal experience with: Diabetes and Pregnancy, Neuropathy,
Retinopathy etc...