Re: [IP] Doctors needing control (was:Sliding Scale Insulin Dose)

>Egad!  Sounds like you'd be better off without an endo at all.  If you could
>just get a 'forever-Rx' for HbA1c tests, you'd be better off IMO.

Yup, that is my thought too.  My blood sugar was 410 this morning again,
can't find any other reason other than my insulin is just too low (no hypo
in night, I checked several times).

I have been trying to do rate checking, but can't get a normal rading to
start.  Back to 4 rates for me!  If he's mad, bye-bye.

Vancouver, BC, Canada