Re: [IP] Doctors needing control (was:Sliding Scale Insulin Dose)

>Egad!  Sounds like you'd be better off without an endo at all.  If you could
>just get a 'forever-Rx' for HbA1c tests, you'd be better off IMO.
>
>DanO
>--------

Yup, that is my thought too.  My blood sugar was 410 this morning again,
can't find any other reason other than my insulin is just too low (no hypo
in night, I checked several times).

I have been trying to do rate checking, but can't get a normal rading to
start.  Back to 4 rates for me!  If he's mad, bye-bye.

Janine

Vancouver, BC, Canada
email @ redacted

http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/mappa_mundi/