Re: [IP] System 07 Alarm (D)

<< System 07 alarm on a disetronic..  take out the batteries, press S for 3
seconds
 put the batteries back in, set your time and you're back in bizness.. :)

 Forrest

Hey Forrest,
That's it exactly. That's what they had me do. They seemed to be worried that
I could have lost my basal rates. I think I'll start carrying a copy in my
wallet as I always forget. But what caused it the 07?
    Katie