RE: [IP] Rough weekend...

If you're talking about FREE samples, then I disagree with you.
TANSTAAFL, y'know.

If you give them your credit card number say 'FedEx those suckers overnight
to this address', then they ought to darn well do it.  If they're in the
business of _selling_ the stuff, after all, then why should it matter a
rodent's bum what method they use to ship it, as long as you are PAYING?

DanO
--------