Re: [IP] Rough weekend...

Now hold on a second here...

Although I _always_ take double what I think I would ever need in the most
dire emergency with me (including needles, insulin, etc.), why the heck
shouldn't my pump manufacturer FedEx some infusion sets to my hotel room if
I request it?

Sure, I'd have to _pay_ for it, but that's what credit cards are for...

Perplexedly,
DanO
--------