Re: [IP] What does your bottle of Humalog look like?

i believe i have same kind of bottle i wouldn't know the diff 'cause its one my doc gave me a couple weeks ago. i don't know if hes had it awhile or not but i'm sure it was a sample. you know docs don't gave nothing that they pay for!(jk hes actually the best i've ever had-no hitler syndrom or looking down his nose.
NO SURRENDER NO RETREAT!!
BARRY BRUCE
email @ redacted