Re: [IP] CLOGGING

I haven't noticed any trouble with clogging per se (and I live in Phoenix,
so the Humalog and I both get plenty warm during the summer), but I sure do
notice loss of potency (of the Humalog ;-) after about 2.5 days or so.  As
such, I refill the reservoir and reprime the tubing every 2 days.

There has been some conjecture that the type of tubing may have something to
do with it (permeability, perhaps?).  I use the Pureline Comfort 43"
tubing...is anyone using any other type of tubing and _not_ encountering
crystalization/potency loss/clogging with their Humalog after 3+ days?

DanO
--------