RE: [IP] Rough weekend...

Ok, everyone, let me repeat my original point:

I wasn't in any real danger.  I was out of MULTIPLE backups, but I was Ok.
I DID have shots with me in case I needed them (should have stated that
earlier, but I was tired).

But, again, what if my luggage had been stolen, and I therefore had no
supplies on hand?  Diesetronic's answer was FAR less than helpful.  I wasn't
asking for same-day delivery or anything, I was asking for a few sample sets
to be shipped to me next day in case I needed yet another change for
whatever reason.  Diesetronics will send out samples (I've gotten them), so
why not in this case?

--
Greg Legowski      ICQ# 1686721       http://www.pobox.com/~gregleg
"Look, you only have 40 years of good hair.  Go for what you like."