Re: [IP] Re:We are glad your here too!

Buddy,
I would rate my pump a 9 on a scale of one to ten. I can't give it a ten
because I feel there are a few short-comings. If it were a closed loop
system, that would automately adjust bg's it would be perfect.
On MDI therepy I was depressed and tired all the time, irrritable, angrey,
etc.etc..
at least with the pump I can feel like I am in control. I'm looking forward
to this spring and summer at work(I work at a landscape nursery where I'm in
charge of the perennials).  Previously on MDI I would never know what was
going to happen to my bg's at work now I am going to be adjusting my rates
to suit my needs.