Re: [IP] Rough weekend...

Hmmm.. Disetronics was pretty cool for me.. I had started on the pump and had X
amount of supplies and before I knew it they ran out, and when I tried to
reorder there was a problem with my insurance, which I realized and knew it
would take awhile to iron out.. Since I was on my last set I would have to go
back to shots so I called Disetronic and asked them if they could FedEx me some
samples which they did.. First they said they would sent it the slow way, but it
came like next day..I was so happy at them...
People on here kept saying that Disetronic service was bad, but I don't believe
it..
But Greg, didn't you bring some needles and some insulin with you? If I were
your
girlfriend I wouldn't have been very happy with you wasting all that time trying
to get some new sets, instead of enjoying the weekend.  I don't know what you
mean by wanting emergency shipping on the sets, but if you mean same day I
wouldn't have approved it.. next day, maybe..
Disetronics, is still a business to make money, not just grant everyone's
whims.. I think you are being a bit harsh on them.. .. I remember thinking about
how great Saturn customer service would be when I bought a Saturn.. I had such
high expectations that didn't turn out, but then I remembered that they were
still a business that couldn't just grant everything I wanted them too or they'd
go broke...

p.s. From my experience though Greg, even the best customer service companies
tell their customers no on a lot of requests.. I was told no too at first.. but
I kept asking.. what I found out is that the clerk I was talking to didn't have
the authority to approve it and was just saying no because that's all the
authority she had..  But luckily she decided to ask someone higher up before I
had to... TIP:only ask the people who can grant what you want, not just tell you
NO.  You will get nowhere by asking people who have no authority to grant what
you want.. it leads to insanity and frustration...
just some ideas..
Forrest