[IP] Humalog packaging

Bob,
My bottles of Humalog look like you described, , ,  just a black box with
serial no. on it, no bar-coding.  I have not had any problems with it, so
guess they changed packaging.
By the way, I have wondered if there is more noticeable ineffectiveness of
Humalog for those using Minimed pumps than Disetronic.  I use a Disetronic
HTron ( not the latest model) and have not noticed much difference.  I change
canula sites about every 3-4 days, but only change tubing and reservoir about
every 10 days or so.  I use the Tender 2 sets.
How about it Disetronic users, do you have the reported problems with Humalog?
Beth
Type 1 36 years, pumping for 15 years, humalog for 1 year