Re: [IP] vitamens

anti-oxidents are real good. i ate like candy(thats if i was to eat alot of
candy) its good to start with a good multi-vit as a base and go from
there.vit are alot like anything else in this world you get what you pay
for. cheap cost usually means cheap fillers. a good test is put a
pill/capsul whatever in water and see how long it takes them to disolve a
lot will pass through your system only partially disgusted or not at all.
also bilberry is an herb that can help w/ night vision.
hope that helps.
NO SURRENDER NO RETREAT!!
BARRY BRUCE
email @ redacted