[IP] Re: drawbacks

> Judy wrote:
> Elegant evening wear is even more challenging.  I remove the pump and tubing
> (leaving the needle in) and check my BS every hour.  I just switch to the
> injections.  I don't mind the inconvience to look a little extra nice once in
> a while.

I can see why you disconnect when you get dressed up. (It really is a pain
sometimes to find a place to conceal the pump. I know I wear even casual
dresses a lot less often because the pump ends up "not publicly accessible"
when it's clipped to my underwear.)

But why do you use injections? If you're just disconnected, you can
reconnect for 2 minutes to give a bolus.

Janet