Re: [IP] Error E15 on my Minimed 507

judy, thanks for the info i do have a question about what to expect the
first couple of weeks. how much concern should i have about lows the first
few weeks. i'm not as much concerned about me i have aways woke when i do
drop. i have a soon to be 7 yrold son that stays w/ me everyother wkend and
aleast a night or two /wk?
NO SURRENDER NO RETREAT!!
BARRY BRUCE
email @ redacted

> From: email @ redacted
> To: email @ redacted
> Subject: Re: [IP] Error E15 on my Minimed 507
> Date: Saturday, February 21, 1998 12:27 AM
>
> Mine wasn't an Error E15.  It was a major shutdown of the entire pump.
With