Re: [IP] Sliding Scale Insulin Dose

Get another pediatric endocrinologist who is up to date on how to treat
juvenile diabetics.  While it is true that generally doctors allow
childrens BG to run slightly higher in order to prevent hypos, your
doctor does not seem to be on top of things.  I think that not treating
a high is absurd.

Kimberly