[IP] Re: reconsider drawbacks??

Buddy,

I can't really think of any drawbacks of the pump either.  It is just
that others, who are pumpers, mention that there are drawbacks.  The only
thing that I can think of is the fact that most endos are not readily
accepting of the pump.  That is not a fault of the pump, just the docs
that refuse to keep up with the technology.

We seem to misplace things around our house, I guess we have misplaced
the drawbacks of the pump too!  Can't seem to find them anywhere!  :-)

Thanks Buddy for setting that straight!

Rose(aka Ravi's mom)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]