Re: [IP] Wearing A Pump

I also wanted to mention the fact that I've never enjoyed my computer as much
as I do now.  The people in this "Pump" room are fantastic!  Everyone seems
friendly, caring and especially informed.  It is so nice bouncing all these
feelings about this small device that is saving so many lives.  I am
surrounded by what I consider soul mates.  I AM NOT ALONE!  Thanks for making
me feel like I have something worth sharing.......
Judy