[IP] Re:reconsider drawbacks??

Rose Lulla wrote:
  We knew the pump was not a cure and that it does have some down sides

   I've had diabetes 38 years and been on the pump only one. . . . . .  you
will have to tell me the downside your talking about Rose. I have not been
able to think of a single one? I have fair insurance so it can't be price.
It is not that complicated and I'm no Einstein, so that's not it. It makes
me feel sooooooo good as compared to the "old way of life" I used to live. I
just can't think of a single drawback. Give me one please mam?

With all my respect,

Buddy '-)   email @ redacted