[IP] Error E15 on my Minimed 507

I got an unusual error today on my Minimed 507, error E15. The alarm went off,
and the pump reset itself and had to be reprogrammed. I rang Minimed and spoke
to an engineer, who was great. He explained that this was a very rare software
fault, which can occur when you give a bolus at the same same time as the
pump's running it's half hourly internal safety checks. I could believe this as
I'd just given a bolus and it was on the hour.

I am amazed to learn that there is a known bug in the 507's software. How
unlucky was I to encounter this? Has anyone else had an error E15?

John Neale