Re: [IP] Wearing A Pump - FAQ on tape and Skin problems

>  It went like this:  I have had problems
> with sensitivity to the adhesive (itches like crazy) so I took a
> suggestion and tried to shoot the softset in through a tegaderm last
> Saturday.  First indication was that it hurt for almost an hour after

A large number of members have reported both problems and solutions
to tape, skin irritation, set change, insertion,...etc ... problems

We really need a volunteer to compile all the data and write a FAQ on
this subject.

IT'S PLEDGE TIME ....!

How about it??

Michael