[IP] Another thought on camps...

Kim.
I'm sorry to hear about your bad experiences with camps.  I definately agree
with you.  Kids should only go if it is their choice.  Having kids there
that don't want to be ruins their experience and those of other campers.

On a pumping note, education is continuing to increase on how to do the
pump/eating snacks thing.  At my camp, we work with the campers and try to
keep their eating routines the same or similar to that at home.  I know
everyone wants to help the kids so they feel the best they can.

I guess it all depends on what camp you go to and your experiences there.

Melora :)