[IP] Re: broken arm

Lynne:

How about a stationary exercise bike? or rowing machine? Joining a health
club that has them may be cheaper than buying a good one. (It does make a
big difference to ride a good one versus a bad one. I've tried both.) Also,
a health club will probably have a trainer who can suggest other
exercises.

Besides, getting out of the house is bound to be good for you. :-) You'll
get some sunshine (hopefully!) and have a chance to see and talk to other
people. Me, I'm dependent on exercise and sunshine. Take them away, and I
get very grouchy!

Janet