Re: [IP] how much insulin

Katie:

There has been some important discussion on the list re: Humalog and some
of the difficulties which arise when it is shipped by mail order. I feel
strongly that your experiences are very valuable to all of us as we try to
resolve these issues.

Please feel comfortable sharing your experiences with us. If you would
rather share them via "private" e-mail, I am very interested in this
information.

There has already been a fair amount of info sent to Eli Lilly concerning
issues with Humalog - it's "fragile nature" during shipping and handling
was one of the topics discussed. I cited specific anecdotes from many users
as evidence of these "issues", but removed all references to specific names
/ addresses / identities / locations from the discussion.

This is important.

Bob Burnett
mailto:email @ redacted