Re: [IP] CLOGGING

Rita:

I have used a .2 basal rate for a good portion of the day for much of my
pumping career. This past weekend I used a 70 % reduction to this rate
while exercising, with no problems. The effective rate during this time was
.14, for durations of about 5 hours.

I haven't noticed "clogging" while using low rates like this. What makes
you think there is clogging, or is this just a "for information only"
question?

Bob

mailto:email @ redacted

At 07:13 PM 2/19/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Hi does anyone use a 0.2 basal rate ? Do you notice clogging? Rita

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted