Re: [IP] Animals and low BG

In response,
yes there are physical changes associated with a low BG.  Your entire
body chemistry changes.  Dogs have a sense of smell over 1000X that of
humans isn't it possible that they notice this change.  Dogs detect
changes in epileptics that humans do not notice.  When a person gets low
not only does their behavior change, but their heart rate, respiration,
and degree of coordination also change.  My family members can often
tell if I am getting low, a dog, being even more sensitive to these
sorts of changes most definitely would notice a change.  I don't think
that my dog is psychic at all, I just think that they are less
distracted by day to day living and therefore are more likely than
another human to recognize these changes.

Kimberly