Re: [IP] Flashes in Eye

Meshell,

Although I don't have any diabetic changes in my eyes, I have experienced
these "flashes."  I went to my eye doctor and he explained that it can happen
with a flucuation of blood pressure and pressure in the eye, or if you are
bending over and straighten up suddenly you could see these floating flashes.
He told me that it isn't anything to be concerned about and it can happen even
in non-diabetics.

Hopes this helps,
Cindy