Re: [IP] Flashes in Eye

In a message dated 2/19/98 8:04:21 PM, Meshell wrote:

<<Has anyone ever experienced this before?  He couldn't
really give me an explanation for it>>

Meshell,

I can't give you an explanation for it, but I have experienced it.  It
decreases over time and I can't even remember now the last time it happened.
I think it is similar to having a camera flash go off in your face.  The light
just bounces around in your head for a while.  I wouldn't be too concerned,
although it can be annoying.

Marti