[IP] Flashes in Eye

I've had laser surgery in both eyes about 15 years ago, and 7 years ago had a
Vitrectomy.  Recently, my eye began bleeding just slightly and so they did a
little touch up laser.  Right after the laser, I began experiencing this flash
in my right eye.  Several times a day, I will see darkness and these flashes
(like a camera flash) go off; sometimes as many as 3 in a row.  When I went
back for the follow up on the laser, the doctor examined my right retina and
everything seemed fine.  Has anyone ever experienced this before?  He couldn't
really give me an explanation for it.  Thanks.

Meshell