Re: [IP] Animals and low BG

Psychic pets... wow..
Pretty soon you can call your psychic phone pet and they will bark or
meow to let you know your blood sugar is high? do they go after you if
your bs is high? probably not.. I'm very skeptical of this phenomenon..
People with pets, babies, etc., tend to give them supernatural powers or
something
I do know that pets can sense Epileptic seizures but I don't believe the blood
sugar
deal, unless there is a physical change in behavior to prompt them to go into
rescue mode.. other than that, I just can't buy the psychic pet explanation..
but, I have first dibs on the psychic pet hotline.. I can find some out of
work
actors to promote it for me... Lassie?
Forrest