[IP] Re: I LOVE ALL OF U

This is GREAT huh? Since joining this group I have not had so much fun since
the cow backed into the ax handle sticking in the chopping block in the
barn! It makes it twice as good when you can crash on queue. Just about like
a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.
    I have not had any alcoholic beverages since 1971 but it feIt much like
this. If we could just get Sara back  now. . . . . . She don't have a spell
checker either

Buddy '-)   email @ redacted