RE: [IP] continuous glucose sensor

> ----------

I can talk a little about the sensor and the implantable pump.

We have submitted the continuous sensor data to the FDA.  We hope to
hear
sometime in the next few months.  We hope to have a product on the
market
by the end of the year, but that product will be for doctor's use as a
holter type monitor only.  A few months after that product is out, we
will
submit data for a hypoglycemia detector system and following that, the
continuous monitor.  We need to learn more about our systems but
so far the data look good.

As for the implantable pump, we will be submitting to the FDA this year
and
hope to be selling the device in the U.S. in 1999.

Bill