[IP] Camps

I definately agree.... Camps are amazing things for kids with diabetes.  I
was diagnosed at age 10 and went two months later to Clara Barton Camp for
Girls with Diabetes, in N. Oxford, MA.  It has totally improved my
self-esteem and knowledge about diabetes.  Until I went to camp, I didn't
even know that boys could have diabetes!!
It is 9 years later and now I am a counselor there.  I would give my life up
for this camp and the friends I have made there.  Any camp will be awesome,
but spending 2 wks. in a place where you don't have to explain your diabetes
or constantly make sure you have everything you need really takes a big
weight off your shoulders.
Melora :>