Re: [IP] hypo alert kitty

My take on it is that normally we are just too sweet to be edible...but
when our sugars go low we smell of fresh meat...much more than other mere
mortals...hence the drooling...now, my dog is not a carnivore...she
kisses me all the time...she's a chocoholic

PS.  Don't worry I know chocolate is fatal for little doggies...she only
gets it when I have been negligent in my ability to scrape every last CHO
off the chocolate wrapper and she forages for the remains in the
trash...Sugar free Klondike bars are a problem...I need to remember to
put them into a secure trash receptacle...

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]