Re: [IP] Re: Newest model? (aka: bad typing)

> >Can someone please let me know more about the 707?  Who makes it?  How long
>  >has it been out?  How does it differ from the pumps already out?
>  >Insulin-Pumpers website   http://www.bizsystems.com/Diabetes/
>

>  Shorty?,
>      I'm sorry for starting this mess. After Mary Jean made a typo the other
>  day I just couldn't keep still. We still have the 507 and it does almost
>  everything we need except tote us around! <big grin>. I apologize to
anybody
>  I may have upset.
>
>  Buddy '-)   email @ redacted

OK, Buddy, thanks to you, the whole world now knows that I am NOT the best
typist.  My pinkie knows exactly where that backspace key is located because
it gets used so often.  <vbg>

I have really gotten a chuckle out of this, though.  But am sorry to report
that my pump is just a plain old MiniMed 507.  I guess we don't live in the
land of "The Jetsons" --yet. :-)

Mary Jean