[IP] Re: Reply

The advice I received through this web site, especially the pump is an
excellent jerk detector, is excellent.  I am aware of the silliness of my
feelings, nevertheless, they exist and I just can't help it.  Not one man has
ever even hinted that it bothers him.  It really bothers me, I guess.  I can't
hide the pump in my tiny bra, honest.  I would never hide to bolus or even
give my self an injection.  I am not ashamed of my diabetes.  I find it
difficult to deal with when it is actually, suddenly pulled out because I've
gotten "too busy" to remember it's in or whatever reason.  I does get in the
way, at times.  I am grateful that I have it.
Judy